Sunday, January 1, 2012

APL for June 2012

Arm-Pit Length Hair by June 2012

My goal is to be full arm-pit length hair by June of 2012.  I don't necessarily hide my hair but tucking my ends away (in a high bun) is something that I often do. 

My weekly regimen: Shampoo 1x a week using Shea Moisture Shampoo. Deep condition 1x a week alternating between a protein and moisture balance. Once my hair is washed I will braid or twist my hair using satin-strips. Using the satin strips for the first time (in a braid-out) kept my ends from getting crunchy. My hair was very defined, shiny, and less tension seemed to be placed on my hair. Below is Nina who demonstrates and show results of the satin braid out.







Once my hair is taken down, I'll pull it up into a high bun using a banana clip and headbands. I want to reframe from using scunci's unless I'm washing my hair in pigtails.

Vitamins: Looking into HairFinity
Other: Drinking plenty water / exercising
Motivation / Hair Ideas:  Nik-Star

No comments:

Post a Comment