Sunday, January 1, 2012

Positive Thinking Time - Happy New Year

The power of positive thinking goes a long way and that alone is an understatement.

I have lost friends, relationships, etc in 2011 and I use to say that 2011 was the worst year ever. But now I look back and see that 2011 was the best year EVER because I have learned so many lessons in this one year alone compared to any other year. Rather it be tragic news or celebrating my birthday, the good and bad goes hand in hand. I choose to accept 2011 as being a great year and starting 2012 as if I graduated having learned the lessons I did.

I plan on starting my new vision board as soon as I run to target today or tomorrow. I made a vision board some time in March but I got distracted, so wrap in a my ex, that I lost my goals and my visions. My new years resolution is to focus, spoil, attention hog ME. I spent 60% of my birth day helping my friend and her family move into their new apartment and I wouldn't change a thing. I am going to better me for 2012. There might be a gym membership for me in the future. Procrastination may it RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment